May 24, 2015 0 comment admin
Orion International Academy is a diverse learning community that is pleased to welcome international students from around the world. Our admissions team is here to help guide you through the application process.
Steps to Apply
1: Application Packet:
- Student and Family Information Sheet: Complete the application form online.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Written by teachers based on the student’s academic and character achievements.
- Immunization Record
- A Copy of Student’s Official Transcript(s) for the past 3 years
- A Copy of Student’s Passport
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores, not required, but can be submitted for reference
- PSAT, SSAT, or SLEP Scores, not required, but can be submitted for reference
- Letter of Guardianship/Emergency Release
- Student Conduct Agreement
- Proof of Financial Responsibility: Documentation showing proof of financial means of supporting the international student for one academic school year.
- Skype/Zoom Interview
- Application Fee $ 150
*All documents must be translated into English and Notarized.
2: Mail all the required documents: Mail all the documents to 15650 Pipeline Avenue, Chino Hills, CA 91709, attention Christina Gaeta, Business Manager. Please ensure that the application fee of $150 accompanies the application. Applications will not be reviewed until application payment and all required documents are received.
3: Letter of Acceptance:
You will be notified that your application for enrollment has been accepted.
4: Enrollment and I-20 Issuance
$500.00 non-refundable registration fee. Students will need to register in order to receive a new I-20. I-20 documents can be mailed to students via UPS International or Fedex with an additional of $80.00.
5: New Student Orientation Fee: $500
Refund Policy: Application, registration, and tuition and other fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We understand that this can be an overwhelming process and we are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or if we can be of any assistance.