We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year.
The application process is designed to get to know students on many different levels. An application consists of the following pieces:
• Application and Application Fee
• Student Questionnaire/Writing Sample
• Parent Statement
School Records Forms
• Grades/transcripts for three years, including the current school year
• Past standardized test results (if available)
• Three Teacher Evaluations
Time on Campus
• Applicants will attend a half-day visit, including class observation and participation, and a brief interview with a member of the admission committee
• Parent Interview
• Student visits and parent interviews will take place in February 2017. We will contact you shortly after February 1st to schedule your visit and interview.
• Enrollment decisions are ongoing
• Financial Aid: Communicated with admission decisions
We understand that this can be an overwhelming process and we are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or if we can be of any assistance.